But wait! There's more!

Monday, November 9, 2015

Den niende Nov

Dags! I hope y'all have had a great week since you last heard from me :) because I sure have!! It's so amazing just how great one feels when healthy!! Remember to never take your health for granted!! And do everything you can to keep it up!
I had a great day in church yesterday, and I hope you all did, as well :) I don't have toooooooo much time to write up this email, so I'll just copy and paste what I wrote down yesterday during Sacrament-

''I feel like it's such a beautiful day today!! :) This morning, we headed out and contacted in a large, beautiful park for a couple of hours (because church doesn't start until 14:00). The sun was shining, and we had wonderful conversations with all of the lovely Danish people out and about for a walk! The opportunity gave me a chance to really count my blessings, one of those definitely being my chance to be here in Denmark! I absolutely love it, and I'm soooooo happy! And I'm even more grateful to be here in Church today ;)
[during the passing of the Sacrament] I'm want to know how on earth I can be better to ''always remember [Christ]'' in my daily life- how I can be an example of Christ to those around me! We are all here to help one another along our path, but how can we know what to do? What if I make a bad choice?
It really is an amazing gift to have the Atonement available every day of our lives, and to be our own agents and choose to follow Him. FAITH, AND OBEDIENCE, ARE CHOICES. It's all, 100%, up to us to work hard to strengthen our resolve, and to nourish and nurture the seed of faith within us all (reference to Alma 32).''
Just as Dallin H Oaks of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles said, ''the healing and strengthening power of Jesus Christ and His Atonement is for all of us who will ask.'' Help is just a prayer away! And the Atonement of Christ is not only for when we need to patch up and repair something we did wrong- the Atonement strengthens and builds us up to a level we never imagined possible :) God loves us so much, and he provided this tool for us to master our weaknesses and turn them into strengths- to help others and serve them, and in the process learn more about our eternal worth and the Love God has for us each individually. I testify of Gods Love and promise that as we learn more about our Savior Jesus Christ, and understand more about just what He has given us, we will come to love ourselves even more, and to be able to share that love with others :) BE A LIGHT!! The world is dark, but not if you're glowing :)

Sorry I didn't have a lot of time today - I really do love you all, life is just tooooooooo exciting to be cooped up in the library!! I hope y'all can forgive me, and enjoy these pictures from this beautiful city of Odense :)


Autumn is in full swing, and I'm loving it!!! :D remember to take some fun pictures with the leaves before they're all dead and gross! ;)


Sister Orr is a master with the camera!! She snagged this shot for you all :)


​I wood post a picture of me and some wood....... but that wood be weird, woodn't it? ;)


Have a great week!! Med kærlig hilsen,
Søster MB Soelberg



No comments:

Post a Comment