But wait! There's more!

Monday, June 8, 2015

Wow!

Dear Friends and Family!!
Time really does fly!! It's incredible! I'm sad that this email will be pretty short because I lost track of time here in the library, and spent a lot of time answering back to other emails!! :) But know that I love you all!!

This past week was actually full of canceled appoinments, but fear not! We still have success!! We had wonderful lessons with absolutely wonderful people, and it was such a privilage to participate in them!

It's looking like this is going to be Sister Noorda's last week here in Roskilde :( We find out about the new areas for the missionaries on Wednesday, and then transfers will be on Monday next week! Sister Noorda has already been here over 6 months, so we're all pretty sure she's on her way out!

We had a spectacular Multi-Stake conference yesterday with Elder Holland! I am always impressed by his incredible testimony and love of the Savior!! We also had an awesome Zone Conference this past week! It was all great!

Um, sadly, I don't really know what to say with this shortened amount of time, so I will just send all the pictures I've been meaning to :D okay? okay! <3


I kick Denmarks betookie!! Dramatic picture FTW


​I'm ready to get fat with the ''Viking Burger''!!


​Sister Noorda feels like she's back home!!


loving the sunshine by the fjord!! :D


I hope you all have a great week!! <3 Jeg elsker jer!!

-Sister Soelberg​




PS- Another proof that time flies is that today is my 8 month mark!! Crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment