But wait! There's more!

Monday, June 29, 2015

Feed My Sheep

​Is it apostate to take the literal application of ''Feed my sheep??'' No? Sweet! 




The sheep here in Denmark are definitely getting fat!! hahaha!

But worry not, dear family and friends, not only the sheep of the ~Ovis aries~ kind are being fed - we've been having some great work among our investigators, or as I like to call them, our dear friends here in Denmark :)
My time here in Denmark has allowed me to meet some of the most fantastic people in the world! And to think that I would never had known they existed if I hadn't been right here, right now! One of these wonderful souls is an investigator we have named Thomas. He is absolutely fantastic, and actually contacted the sisters here in this library! He is so sincere and honest in his search for truth, and he helps me to see just how important that search is in this life. Though he has been through hard times in his life, he looks to God in all he does, and is willing to do whatever it takes to become the man that God intends for him to be :)

In Doctrine and Covenants section 50, verse 24, we read that ''That which is of God is light; and he that receiveth light, and continueth in God, receiveth more light; and that light groweth brighter and brighter until the perfect day.'' One of the most important things we can do while we're here in this life is to continue to learn and grow as much as we possibly can- and on the way, spread that light that we recieve :)
 a little background to this photo: we celebrated Sankt Hans Aften in our apartment (next to the opened door) and ''burned a witch!!'' (we made her out of tooth-picks and used a candle instead of a bonfire). If only I could get the video to work here on the email!!

As we do our best to live the Doctrine of Christ and to follow the council and teachings of the prophets, both ancient and modern, we will have the ability to light the way for those around us. But, as our beloved Prophet Thomas S Monson has said, ''If you want to give a light to others, you have to glow yourself.'' I hope you all work hard every day in order to qualify to have the constant companionship of the Holy Spirit, and that you will guide others to Christ by what you say and what you do <3
I am so thankful for this opportunity to be here in Roskilde, and to meet so many wonderful people!! Sister Landvatter and I are focusing really hard this week on finding new investigators!! Roskilde Festival begun, which means really crazy drunk parties are happening all around here in Roskilde!! Super Fun! haha, it's going to be a great week!

Speaking of Sister Landvatter, it's the beginning of week 3 together, and y'all still haven't seen what this little doll looks like!!! 
 isn't she just great?!?! Haha, we had a delightful bikeride through the Danish countryside, and I got a great snapshot of our emotions ;) hahaha, pure joy!!

I also need to wish A Very Happy 23rd Birthday to Big Brother!! 
 Tillykke med Fødselsdagen, kære bror!!

 
And to finish today off, ''A Giant Hug to all the world, from the foggy shore of the Roskilde Fjord'' (I just came up with that rhyme on the spot!! Whatup?? HC Andersen is rubbing off on me!! hahaha)

I hope you all have a great rest of your day, and a wonderful week :) Until we meet again!! <3

-Søster Morgan B Soelberg 


No comments:

Post a Comment