But wait! There's more!

Monday, March 23, 2015

Transfer 4 in the Land

Hello my dear friends and famiily :) <3 you're all so great!! I love hearing from each and every one of you at the beginning of the week!! Thanks for all of the love and support!! :)

This has been a really interesting week, but it's still been pretty great!!
Our week has been interesting combining Vejle and Horsens, and it would have been pretty hectic if one of us transfered! But luckily, we're all staying the same :) We found out who was going where in the mission on Thursday at our Zone Conference, which went wonderfully. Sister Woster and I are together for another transfer here in Vejle, and we're pumped to continue working with our darling investigators, and finding new people :) We went to the Refugee camp again this past week, and taught a lovely Burmese family, and they're excited to learn more!
But sadly, not a lot of work was completed in Vejle these past 7 days :/ I was sick Tuesday and Wednesday, so sadly, we were inside all day. After going to the doctors and getting my blood tested (everything is normal) I've been on the upward mend, while still having weird health issues. But Hopefully, all will be 100% normal soon! I feel pretty normal right now, which is a miracle after this past week!! hahaha
We got a lot of work done in Horsens, though :) We found a few more investigators up there, and stopped by some lovely people :) It's always interesting working outside of your own area. I feel like I always have the most success as a missionary when I'm in Horsens, as opposed to Vejle! Hahaha, it's really weird. Maybe I'll serve there at some point on my mission, but we'll see! As for now, I get to hit my 6 month mission mark in Vejle :D I love it!

There's not a whole lot to write about this week, sadly. It's been pretty low-stress, and highly fun :) Sister Van Orden is such a doll, and all three of us had a blast together. Being in a tripanionship is always a blast :)

At Zone Conference last week, we got to see ''Meet the Mormons'' finally! Not bad!

I really don't know what to write about...... So, I love you all :) Have a great week!! 

(sadly, no pictures this week, because I really didn't take any.....)

MKH,
Sister MBS <3



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment