But wait! There's more!

Monday, July 13, 2015

Halfway!!

It's so insane! I hit my 9 month half-way mark last wednesday!!! 
To celebrate, We did a lot of yard service for members in the ward! Biking out through the Danish countryside is always such a wonderful experience :)
It's always just so serene and calming, even though you're biking over giant hills with the wind always pushing you back down! haha, but lucky for you all, I'll just show you pictures of the scenery instead of you having to experience it first hand!! hahaha

It's been a pretty good week, though :) We had really great lessons with our investigators, and we're still trying to find new people to teach! We've got great lessons lined up for this week, and a baptism to go to on Saturday all the way back in the Fredericia Ward!! My dear friend Rigmor is finally getting baptized, and she wants me to be there :) I feel so happy and honored <3 I'll let you all know how that goes :)

I hope you all have a fantastic week, and that you remember how much I love each and every one of you :) You are all amazing, and I love hearing back from you all about your own adventures all over the world :)

Med kærlig hilsen,
Søster Soelberg

~~~~~~
ps - while doing some yard work this week, I got attacked by an angry plant :( My arms are a little bit battle-wounded as a result, but thankfully, they're better now than they looked in this picture

It left my arms and legs blistered and sad :( hahaha, but they're doing better now!! 

Vi Ses!! :) <3


No comments:

Post a Comment